- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Tax Free + Social Insurance
About the Job
Looking for an Digital Marketing/Social Media specialist who will assist with the execution of the online marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, website and landing page maintenance, online analytics, and email marketing.
The online marketing specialist will help implement marketing activities across a variety of online channels as well as assist with marketing support.
- Plan and execute all web Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Perform keyword research to drive organic traffic growth
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and optimize the company’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Company’s social content.
- Arrange all the designs and printed material for media platforms, cover page greeting cards and posters to be used in different marketing activities.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile)
- Implement social media strategies and measure the impact of social media programs
- Integration, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their reporting analytics
- Improve organic website traffic
- Use web analytic tools
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services
About this Company
Taqnia Tech for Software Development. was established in 2016 as a limited liability company to provide fast technology information and services related to computer products, programs, applications and digital marketing services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqnia Tech