- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in Preparing financial analysis
- Assist with preparing feasibility studies & business plans
- Prepare valuation analysis
- Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Develop annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and 3-year strategic plans in conjunction with managers in company’s analytics and enter the numbers into company’s planning system
- Building financial models and performing the valuation analysis.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are healthcare consulting company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sedra