- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position will be responsible for:
- Developing web application solutions using ASP.NET
- Help in design and architecture of software systems.
- Research, explore and select the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- Effectively analyze technical requirements.
- Participate in project planning.
- Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the Agile – SCRUM IT development life cycle.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience using .NET.
- Good command of English as the main responsibility to deal with native English client.
- Experience with WPF
- Experience in .NET MVC designing / development
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with C#
- Experience with web services/SOAP protocol
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Relational Database Design/Data Modeling
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Familiarity with Unit Testing
- Familiarity of version control (TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Microsoft office 365 is a plus
- Microsoft clouds experiance is a plus
- Microsoft Azure Platform and Azure SDK experience a plus
They must have good communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment.