- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Lead and develop the lean manufacturing culture to gain improved efficiencies in all divisions.
- Analyze technology, Resource needs and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of projects/orders.
- Establish and maintain a standard of performance for the operations & develop KPIs for each department and standard operating procedures.
- Optimize resource Utilization by Implementation of an effective production organization.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all areas of operations - Ensure cost effective production.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze the daily reports from all shifts and sections summarize in monthly report to the GM
- Establish Consumables control system to minimize the cost per unit weight and work to define consumables for each fabrication order.
- Keep all factory facilities in good shape ready for work through preventive, periodical maintenance and keep records of all equipment.
- Ensure Implementation of health, safety & environmental procedures.
- Provide positive employee relations to ensure the achievement of productivity objectives and maintenance of high morale at all levels within the work force.
- Act as a member of the management team and performs other duties as directed by positions or required by the General manager.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Founded in 1975, today EEC Group is one of leading group of companies providing turnkey engineering, construction and steel fabrication in Egypt, Africa and the Middle East. In fact we have delivered our services and products to over 30 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at EEC Group