- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, Forum, Blogs, Linkedin and RSS etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
- Manage, Contribute and support initiatives and campaigns as required by the different departments to ensure the consistency of the business deliverables.
- Follow-up and coordinate the social media community tasks (responding on time, posting the right and approved content, monitoring social media content…etc.) through the collaboration with the external agencies.
- Set the Social Media performance and track it through the issuance of periodic reports and analysis in order to measure the digital marketing performance based on the set objectives and KPIs.
- Monitor trends using social media tools and analytics.
- Manage communities, moderate discussions, answer comments and questions.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess goals (ROI and KPIs).
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...