- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Summary :
- Administering, monitoring and planning financial activities within accounting operations on daily basis, including receivables, assets… expenditure, petty cash, and inventory transactions.
- Prepare lessons learned documents at the end of each project and whenever required.
- Other additional strategic duties as assigned.
General Administrative Duties
- Prepare financial reports, as may be required.
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager and subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the work-flow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
- Performing other duties related to the job.
- Other Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with accounting principles and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Work closely on tax filing
- Undertake any other projects/duties assigned
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum Required Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in contracting field is a MUST.
- Excellent knowledge of the Egyptian tax law.
- Experience in general ledger functions and month-end/year-end closing processes & reports.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...