- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Concerned with the guiding rules and principles of government decrees, legislation and laws across clients’ territories.
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to all legislative requirements and business practices at all times.
- · Review, analyze, develop, implement and evaluate policies and strategies for operations improvement.
- Analyze business structures and formulates reports to improve organization’s performance.
- Observe, research, and interviews to analyze the corporate culture of a company and advice on the remedies.
- Assess, design, develop and implement a variety of strategic interventions designed to increase overall individual and organization-wide performance. These interventions include the design, development, facilitation, and leadership of development programs:
- Manager coaching, o employee commitment survey implementation, o new manager assimilation processes, o strategic retreat design and facilitation.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the capacity building based staff.
- Ensure business and legislative requirements are adhered to at all times.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Financial Services Management Consulting
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience in International/Multinational organization.
- 3 years’ experience in management/Supervisory role
- Practical experience is OD exercise.
- Strong ability to read and interpret policies and regulations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with strong drafting skills.
- Ability to make oral presentations and write clear reports and guidance in English and Arabic.
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Seek and apply knowledge, information and best practices.
- Ability to recognize issues and use initiative to identify and discuss proposed solutions.
- Ability to promptly respond to changed situations and make sound decisions to ensure the ongoing efficient and effective carriage of key deliverables within the role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- HR Management certification preferred
- Work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of graduate degree.
About this Company
UTTRCO is a Global Corporation specialized in providing Finance Services, HR Solutions, Vat/Tax Recovery, Compliance and Consultancy Services. UTTRCO is headquartered in Doha-Qatar with over 5 Offices in Middle East, Europe and India.
See all Careers and Jobs at UTTRCO
Our VISION is to enrich...