- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle non-technical client requests.
- Handle clients’ financial request.
- Responsible for Newsletter mailing.
- Responsible for all outgoing letters from CRM department.
- Inform clients of any outstanding payments.
- Collect accurate client data and update it.
- To coordinate the issuing of utility letters.
- To coordinate the return of insurance cheques (For finishing if found).
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process and execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Real estate experience is a MUST.
- Excellent command of English.
- Relevant educational background.
- Very high communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle stress.
- Able to work with a team.
- The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
- Adheres to deadlines and appointments.
- Knows how to handle objections in negotiations.
- The ability to detect problems, recognizes important information, and links various data; to trace potential causes and look for relevant details.
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group