- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing the translation team on all linguist’s projects and ensuring that high quality is met for both (in-house & outsourced linguists).
- Responsible for the management and final linguistic quality of all projects handled by translation team for both (in-house & outsourced linguists).
- Making sure that Projects are allocated to team members according to their subject matter experience and availability.
- Ensuring each team member organizes their work in the most effective manner.
- Making sure that all projects assigned to the translation team are delivered on time through effective operational management.
- Monitoring productivity to ensure work is done efficiently.
- Responsible for identifying recruitment, training needs and implementing Translation Department systems and processes.
- Reviewing client’s resources including (reference, style guide TMs etc.) before taking on any new accounts and making sure that all these materials are communicated clearly to the team members
- Responding to client feedback and inquiries.
- Responsible for the performance and development of team members.
- Developing and measuring the individual skills of team members and creating a team structure which allows flexibility.
- Identifying and resolving potential problems that might affect translation quality or project delivery.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Translation and Localization Writing and Editing
About this Company
Arabic Localizer is a localization company that is laser-focused on translating unidirectionally from multiple source languages to the Arabic language. We are quality driven and dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service through our rigorous operational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabic Localizer