- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Semi-Annual Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Involved in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of iOS applications to assure the application quality and efficiency.
- Documents all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
- Continuously discovers, evaluates, and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency”.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
- Works on bug fixing and improving application performance.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++.
- Good Knowledge of Git control system and SVN.
- Previous experience in integrating iPhone and iPad applications to server side API’s.
- Published examples of iOS applications, which are still available on app store.
- Knowledge of windows or Android is a plus.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Time and stress management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Working under pressure.
About this Company
UnitLabs is a software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and resource management cloud-based and mobile solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at UnitLabs
For over a couple of decades now, UnitLabs...