Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++.
- Good Knowledge of Git control system and SVN.
- Previous experience in integrating iPhone and iPad applications to server side API’s.
- Published examples of iOS applications, which are still available on app store.
- Knowledge of windows or Android is a plus.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Time and stress management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Working under pressure.
About this Company
UnitLabs is a software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and resource management cloud-based and mobile solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at UnitLabs
For over a couple of decades now, UnitLabs...