- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation).
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software.
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points.
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
- Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions.
- Involved in developing estimates for the project.
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts.
- Acts as second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Information Technology Services
About this Company
egabi is a leading provider of information technology services and enterprise solutions in the Middle East and Africa. The company serves a diverse range of businesses with special expertise in financial services, telecommunications, and the public sector. egabi offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at egabi Solutions