- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
As a manufacturer of lines of electrical products (sockets and switches), we are looking for a Sales manager required to :
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to selected distributors.
- Promote the line to the retailers and electric installers using specific arguments in order to create demand.
- Guarantee the visibility of the products in the shells and through the display boards.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports.
- Obtaining payment from clients according to company policy.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Found in 1967, STIEL is a Tunisian specialist in the manufacturing of electric devices such as switches, sockets, plugs, ceiling lights ... and is now expanding its activity in the Egyptian market through a new subsidiary manufacturing company based in Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at STIEL