- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Configure and Administer network hardware, devices, services, infrastructure and servers.
- Manage and monitor Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Routers, Switches, Firewall, and connectivity.
- Design and implement security rules using available tools.
- Design and monitor server backup processes.
- Ensure servers availability, performance, and security.
- Design and monitor Communications with locations.
- Managing Mail accounts on mail service provider’s office 365.
- Supporting Software and Hardware for Desktop Computers and Laptops with variable operating systems like Microsoft Windows, and Linux. And Apple OS is preferred
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Help Desk Support of User Hardware and Software issues.
- Perform anti-virus administration.
- Identities, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Prepare Hardware Configuration for requested software
- Having excellent time management, confidentiality & communication skills
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With headquarters in Cairo, GHALIOUNGUI Trading, has been operating its business of "importing, marketing and sale of specialized Medical and surgical products "ever since 1979. Serving the Governmental and private health care sectors all over Egypt. GHALIOUNGUI has been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghalioungui