- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work very closely with project managers and services organizations to ensure quality measures are met in all projects and services throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop constructive, comprehensive, clear and concise management reports.
- Participate in developing projects quality plan, policy and procedures.
- Conduct periodic quality assurance audits on the ongoing projects and services in coordination with Projects Managers, Pre-Sales Departments & Services Departments.
- Follow up the execution of QA/QC Plan for all ongoing projects and services.
- Participate in continuous improvement recommendations compatible with the international organization of standards (ISO & CMMI & ITIL)
- Create positive and close relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure Project documentation is performed regularly and safe guarded.
- Communicate Quality Assurance & Quality Control Audit Results to concerned management.
- Attend Quality Assurance Review Meetings
- Receive appropriate management and audit training.
- Conduct periodic QA orientation to various management levels to reflect up-to-date QA policies & procedures.
- Track the implementation of audit findings.
- Escalate unresolved audit issues to upper management.
- Issue Periodic QA/QC analysis reports for on-going & done projects
- Issue Customer satisfaction measurements reports among projects cycles.
- Analyze projects lessons learned & submit needed improvement actions.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology