- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions + Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
We are a growing Huawei Partner located at Cairo, Egypt. Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals.
- Responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis through physical visits to customer sites.
- Create new opportunities with customers and new forecasting with the new customers and existing customers.
- Develop proposals, respond to Request for Proposals (RFP's) and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Supply the manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Update the sales pipeline to reflect the actual opportunities in process indicating the sales cycle.
- Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, pipeline sheets, forecast, and other sales documentation.
- Follow up with the customers after the sales and service.
About this Company
ASWAQ Financial is one of promising ICT companies in Egypt, specializes in providing a wide spectrum of innovative technology solutions & financial information services that serve the decision-maker and tailored to their needs in a rapidly changing environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASWAQ Financial
We are a...