- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
About the Job
- Strategic planning, development and implementation of marketing communication strategies.
- Management of the different research firms for continuous updates on market and competition.
- Opening new distribution and sales channels locally, across GCC and Europe through building estate agents network and freelancers.
- Organize and manage launch events and campaigns of the different project facilities including Real estate and hotels.
- Develop and maintain media relations in coordination with PR agencies.
- Manage press conferences, media audit, media visits and media brief.
- Support and initiate several CSR activities.
- Developing and monitoring the annual marketing budget.
- Planning and organizing exhibitions, roadshows and trade fairs locally and international.
- Continuous coordination and communication with the sales team to ensure the fulfillment of the set targets and review sales strategies.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure the marketing plan implementation based on set direction and deadlines.
- Setting KPI’s for measuring the different initiatives performance.
- Evaluate the overall performance of the marketing team, and setting their development objectives and training needs.
- Develop and managed several promotional campaigns to boost real estate sales.
- Organize roadshows across the GCC to promote the real estate.
- Build, cleanse and update customers and prospects database.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns in FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- Develop, update and monitor company websites.
10 to 15 years
MBA at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...