- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Basic + Commission
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Building relationships and Develop new channels of business with customers and Pharma suppliers worldwide; Pharmaceutical Company, Traders and manufacturers.
- Searching for alternative suppliers and alternative materials according to customers’ requests and internal priotrization.
- Responsible for communicate and follow up supplier and customers through visits, daily emails, phone calls, attending pharma events, and using social media as Skype, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.
- Negotiating, Selling, Closing deals and follow up after receiving goods, according to the agreed terms and conditions.
- Comparing costs and negotiation of the prices to have the best quality with the best prices that matches the target price.
- Responsible for filtering suppliers, to deal with the reliable suppliers with GMP certified materials.
- Follow up and verification the deliveries:All document process – Purchase request –Proforma invoice-AWB and shipping documents, Bills of lading, packing lists, ..etc.
- Following up the “payments cycle” including issuing payments requests and solving any issue to ensure smooth and quick payments processing to suppliers.
- Report to supervisors about each account status.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Participate in development of strategic sourcing and sales plans for the business.
- Updating the vendor list & working on ensuring a list of backup suppliers.
- Responsible for providing the company with the best prices for the required materials, using market prices as a reference and maintaining up-to-date information about the industry news and trends, Products and its latest development and its technologies, Services and Competitors.
- Provide information needed for the development of customers, through recording and maintaining contacts data for each customer’s activities and business transaction.
- Receiving feedbacks of customers, to work on it and ensure matching the requirements of customers of the company.
- Achieve KPIs targets and measure monthly progress and work on closing the gaps if any.
- Performs related to work as required.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
"Medali Global" is a group companies that was established in 2009, serving the pharmaceutical sector in the Egyptian market through its different divisions as Stores, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, and after achieving success, we are intending to apply the same concept in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Medali