- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a web savvy individual who has experience in Social media & Social customer service, has a flare for social media with the ability to help monitor our brand in the online space, and nurture those supporters into customers.
- As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to create, manage, monitor, respond to, track and report on online discussions about Rehlat. You will serve as a representative for Rehlat in the online community.
- Monitor and proactively respond for Rehlat across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, Pinterest etc. keeping in line with company best practices.
- Through community outreach, participate and initiate dialogue with existing and future customers when appropriate in order to increase following and engagement.
- Monitor and record discussion trends in order to identify opportunities to provide a better product and service to our customer both online and offline.
- Create regular content based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
- Provide the highest level of written, and sometimes verbal, customer support
- Coordinate services in urgent and non-urgent situations
- Evaluate the needs of customers- proactively, and often times creatively, resolve issues with customers and their products
- Effectively communicate to owners concerns across sales, service, delivery
- Where needed, partner closely with both Product team and Customer Experience teams to alert them of issues trending and escalating on social media
- Work with internal teams in partnership with team manager to improve processes/systems across the business preventing us from delivering world class experiences to our customers
Social Media Optimization
- Analyze content via social media for brand sentiment, relevance, influence and frequency
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with Content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Perform any other duties as designated by the Digital Marketing manager
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Travel and Tourism Writing and Editing
About this Company
Rehlat, which means ‘Travel’ in Arabic, is an online travel agency catering to the Middle East. Rehlat is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the Middle East. At Rehlat, we are a team of experienced and passionate travelers who understand travel & eCommerce. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rehlat