- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collect client’s requests from the supply chain manager and different team members.
- Handle production planning to implement best practice manufacturing planning and control systems, methods, and metrics to achieve targeted productivity; this includes plan for the work cycle (purchasing, inventory, production & packaging) to be reviewed from the supply chain manager.
- Analyze orders information and requests received via an engineering-change-notice, then effectively communicate the requirements to purchasing, inventory and manufacturing personnel
- Monitors the status of assigned work orders and projects, supports operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepare defined work packages as defined by the Manufacturing Demand
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Produce a detailed weekly schedule for all production lines taking into account agreed planning rules and manage the schedule change process and the issuing of latest schedule using controlled documents.
- Ensure 'best practice' systems are deployed and functional to address demand planning, inventory planning, material and production planning, customer order management, scheduling and sequencing, and lead time management.
- Implement demand vs. capacity balance methods, manpower level forecast and execution, resource prioritizations, continuous improvement, maintenance, and quality that address products level priorities.
- Maintain coding system (serial numbers) for all the factory items to support the efficiency of the functional departments (inventory, purchasing, production)
- Issue of monthly report to supply chain head detailing achievement against schedule and results of monthly activities
- Day to day management of demand planning, production and quality.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries