- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interfaces with planning and warehouse to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
- Precise record keeping
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Schedule meetings with vendors to determine product availability and the terms of the contract
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformance.
- Coordinate with finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies alternatives and recognize opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the supplier base.
- Conduct research on new suppliers for better quality and price and maintain strong supplier database.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries