- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for creation and annual update of Clinical evaluation reports(CER) for existing medical devices and for newly released ones.
- Responsible for creation and update of Risk Management report(RMR) and post market surveillance (PMS)for medical devices.
- Creation and review of all IFU included within the medical devices from a medical point of view.
- Coordination with Regulatory Affairs specialists to make sure that all reports are complying with international standards (CE,FDA&Canadian).
- Stay up to date with all new regulations and guidelines and make sure that all reports are updated accordingly.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries