- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations; effectiveness and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating reliable documentation, reports, data and flow charts.
- Improve quality of service by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle.
- Maintain analysis and evaluate cases, previous reports, data, and flowcharts.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Study documentation, including reports, statements, and records to gather information.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Identify audit results to determine methods for increasing compliant metrics and decreasing non-compliant metrics.
- Keeps up to date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops and continuing education seminars
- Timely execution of risk- based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Assures that COPC & ISO certification processes are compliant across the organization.
- Review ATACs and ARTMCs & Table F action plans.
- Identifies process gaps & assists in new version process updates.
Areas Job Impacts:
- Quality of Service
- Client satisfaction
Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work:
Contacts outside Raya:
- External auditors - Clients
- People Management & Leadership:
- Financial Impact:
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center