- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations; effectiveness and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating reliable documentation, reports, data and flow charts.
- Improve quality of service by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle.
- Maintain analysis and evaluate cases, previous reports, data, and flowcharts.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Study documentation, including reports, statements, and records to gather information.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Identify audit results to determine methods for increasing compliant metrics and decreasing non-compliant metrics.
- Keeps up to date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops and continuing education seminars
- Timely execution of risk- based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Assures that COPC & ISO certification processes are compliant across the organization.
- Review ATACs and ARTMCs & Table F action plans.
- Identifies process gaps & assists in new version process updates.
Areas Job Impacts:
- Quality of Service
- Client satisfaction
Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work:
Contacts outside Raya:
- External auditors - Clients
- People Management & Leadership:
- Financial Impact:
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center