- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and medical insurance, semi annual appraisal bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist Chief accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Processing inventory reconciliations & adjustments
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Follow up invoice for sending to customer.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Europcar is the leader in car rental services in Europe. Present in 140 countries, the company provides customers with access to the world's largest vehicle rental network through its own operations, franchisees and partnerships.
See all Careers and Jobs at Europcar
With 150 employees committed to...