- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing day to day operations in all TABIBI branches through assigned admin team.
- Responsible for enhancing patient's experience with clinics.
- Responsible for creating clinics roster for different specialties/consultants.
- Will be the contact person between consultants and management.
- Will be responsible for clinics supply chain with the assistance of management.
- Contributing in endorse TABIBI clinics proposition as community based center.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...