- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with unipower.
- Must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- He may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, responsible to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The power industry is changing rapidly. The role of the communication within a society is quickly evolving from PBXs, small networks and data support to developing complex systems and processes that drive the business. This increased reliance on GSM networks, data, and...
See all Careers and Jobs at UNI Power