- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal etc.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow & office petty cash.
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, the filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
- Follow up and match Customer accounts and Preparation of semimonthly customer statements
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Winner Brands is one of the leading and most prestigious computer companies in the Egyptian market. Winner Brands has been established in 1987 in Alexandria and in 1989 in Cairo. Year after year the company won good grounds in the local market as a sole agent for Mandax...
See all Careers and Jobs at Winner Brands