- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commission-Company Car- Mobile line
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Interact and communicate with customers regularly through continuous market visits to determine changing requirements and preferences.
- Ensure that all SKUs are available at all the branches of all key chain pharmacies all the time.
- Monitor stock levels and take necessary actions in case stock levels are low by making needed orders to provide customers with required SKUs either via direct shipment from the factory warehouse or through the central branch of the customer.
- Coordinate with Customer Service department to perform new sales orders on SAP system and follow up for on time delivery.
- Make maximum recommended shelf price by ensuring that actual price is equivalent to recommended price.
- Ensure that the company products possess fair shelf share and shelf placement.
- Ensure execution of the recommended company plangram and Point of Sales Material (POSM).
- Send daily route plan to direct manager to report daily visits.
- Receive merchandising reports for the prices, qualities, offers and promotions of the company brands as well as the competitors’.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayat Kimya