- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Negotiable, Profit share , Medical Insurance
About the Job
About the job:
- We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- We are planning to launch a new set of products at the beginning of the new financial year under a new leadership and Business Unit Management. In light of this aforementioned, we are seeking to hire a Business Unit Manager to manage both sales and marketing of the designated new unit as per the following details;
- Location : Mohandessin
- Reporting to : Business Director
The prospective candidate responsibilities are:
- The primary responsibility for this position is to provide leadership and direction for day-to-day operations of the assigned Business Unit
- Prepare & monitor unit plan & budget to ensure achieving the targeted objectives.
- Managing Sales and Marketing Teams as a cohesive business entity working together to attain set commercial objectives
- Formulating, coordinating and realizing the commercial, as well as the strategic and operational marketing and sales activities, as part of the business plan, in order to meet the organization’s objectives regarding market positioning, sales, market share and efficiency in the short, medium and long term
- Monitoring execution of the plans for the products mix and cycle making corrective decisions as appropriate to rectify any identified gaps in business and products priorities
- Identifying new market segments and new product/market combinations
- Analyzing the IMS report (Market Share) & comparing our status vs. market and recommend fast and effective solutions.
- Meeting or exceeding all financial budgets and goals; including preparing and maintaining budgets, reviewing and approving sales reports, monitoring all pricing, and reviewing cost data
- Creating/maintaining a working environment that stimulates and motivates and employees; providing direction to employee and promoting a good mutual communication and team work
- Ensuring optimum resources allocation per line and territory for maximum efficiency
- Ensuring business unit profitability through keeping professional control and follow up mechanism on both A & P as well as P & L
- Acting as Business Development professional in identifying new market/product segments which represent new opportunities to his/her Business Unit
- Attracting, developing and retaining talents to ensure effective succession is in place for future career aspiration and manpower supply
- We do not only offer a competitive remuneration but also a culture that is driven by sense of accountability and commitment where talents can find their career pathway stepping into senior roles and responsibilities.
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere. You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
As a candidate for this position you should have:
- A degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet Medicine.
- Sound postgraduate qualifications as MBA is a definite plus
- Indisputable leadership capabilities
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- At least 3 years of successful, in-depth sales and marketing experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on establishing new business and launching of new products
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and arabic
- Track record of achievements in previous roles with unmatched sense of accountability and business commitments
- Ability to foresee upcoming challenges or obstacles and pro-actively set measures to minimize possible impact on running business
- Business development experience is a definite plus