- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- The position of junior accountant consists of being responsible for computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and accordingly prepare a weekly ageing report.
- Update accounts payable and accordingly prepare a weekly ageing report.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses - Petty cash – etc.
- Handling daily cash transaction (safe – bank).
- Monthly stock count/ daily random item count.
- Assist Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist Accounting Manager in the preparation of Bank required documents.
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions;
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing