- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Since 1978, GMS Manufactures Medical Disposables, Surgical Suture, Sterilization Packaging, Hospital Furniture
See all Careers and Jobs at GMS
and O.R Equipment.
We are ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485: 2001 Certified & our products carry the CE Mark, and we export our products to different
countries all over the world.