- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus & Company Benefits
About the Job
A Challenging Job Opportunity for young potential engineers.
Site Engineer – HVAC
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- -Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed on deadlines.
- Preparing & discussing the frequent reports and Ad-Hoc requirements as needed.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
365 Ecology I Energy efficient solutions is an innovative Engineering House providing Integrated HVAC Energy Efficient Solutions supporting Modern Buildings Industry, sustaining low energy consumption and environment-friendly approaches.
See all Careers and Jobs at 365 Ecology