- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Annual Bonus & Company Benefits
About the Job
A Challenging Job Opportunity for young potential engineers.
Site Engineer – HVAC
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- -Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed on deadlines.
- Preparing & discussing the frequent reports and Ad-Hoc requirements as needed.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
About this Company
365 Ecology is an integrated One Stop Shop engineering solutions house specialized in energy efficient cooling and heating solutions including and not limited Variable refrigerant flow Air Conditioning, Solar Water Heating, Heat pump, desert coolers and indirect evaporative...
See all Careers and Jobs at 365 Ecology