- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implementing all required milestones for the launch of new projects (design to live phases) from the point of signing the contract to the point of handing over the project to operations ensuring client and end user satisfaction.
- Develops project plan and identifies tasks required to reach the design and output objectives.
- Set authority levels and determines the responsibilities of the design and development team.
- Identify client requirements taking into consideration statutory and regulatory requirements and incorporates these into the design of the system.
- Monitors and reviews design and development activities, participates in the verification and validation process.
- Follows up and reports on the project’s progress during the design, test and approval phase.
- Coordinates with the sales, HR, Operations, IT and Quality to implement project task as per the plan.
- Follows up on the project after the operations starts for a period of time during the implementation phase and till the handover after reaching a desirable KPIs.
- Conducts regular meetings with client to present and review business results.
- Analyses customer business cycles and requirements in accordance with the project scope of work and applies necessary technology to support such processes.
- Conducts improvement opportunity analysis on all assigned projects in order to maximize RCC service offering and provide value added to clients.
- Applies qualitative analysis of project operational processes.
- Prepares presentations and technical material covering RCC services, technical details and operational processes.
- Implements needed CRM (Seibel, Access, and Excel) application as required by the project.
- Establishes and maintains project manuals for assigned projects.
- Performs other related duties.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Functional Level: -
- Excellent understanding of the business process outsourcing and program management principles & dynamics.
- Very good operational knowledge
- Good Understanding of CRM (and other related software).
- Good Understanding of client’s business areas at all levels.
- Knowledge of all COPC requirements.
- Good Financial/Numerical Knowledge Business Level:
- Understanding of the company SOD
- Understanding of the contact center industry.
- Understanding of Raya Culture and Values
- Strong knowledge of COPC standards and approaches.
- Presentation skills.
- Good Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Good time management.
- Client orientation.
- Results orientation.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration or Commerce.
- PMP certification is an added plus.
Professional Experience: -
- At least 3 years of business experience in the contact center industry
- Experience in Project Management is preferred.
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center