- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- First filtration for tender documents before he send it to the technical team
- He will learn and work on preparing commercial and technical offers, technical studies,
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements
- Handle exciting accounts and identifying potential customers;
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, accountants, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Implementing directives to Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness, Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer