- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Acts as a change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned Department . Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to the hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent.
- Facilitates the process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Co-facilitates New Employee Orientation (NEO) program for new hires.
- Continually champions Employee Referral Bonus program to include proactive identification of internal talent matching and advancement.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in the market and within the industry.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients.
- Partners with Vice President of Human Resources and appropriate to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification (via Talent Management) and associated development programming, etc.
- All other duties assigned.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Our group started the business in the distribution field 40 years ago . we decided to enter the manufacturing sector as part of our business upgrading process ,so we started by Louzan which was established in 2016 ,Starting by the production of layer cake as the first step in our manufacturing journey in the marketplace "
See all Careers and Jobs at Louzan