- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and authorization
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Travel and Tourism
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfar Electronics
Asfar Electonics is a professionally managed IT solution provider based in Dubai servicing customers across world. We provide powerful, highly integrated solutions for customers seeking to automate their business processes through professional implementation and the use...