- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Controls stock level and ensures that stock level is within UCMENA approved standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily report of stocks in warehouse. Monitors timely and accurate recordings of stock movements to ensure that stock level is within UCMENA standards.
- Reports to planning supervisor on any delivery problems, and investigate reasons of delayed shipment.
- Monitors and tracks consumption and usage in Warehouse.
- Monitors weekly consumables requirements and obtains necessary approvals to proceed in ordering.
- Follows up with Procurement department to receive updated weekly shipping schedule.
- Implements and follows a control system to reduce damage, and inventory obsolescence.
- Implements Physical Count on Monthly basis in order to verify the actual amount of RM or FG with the one on the system
- Receives the new shipment from suppliers and verifies the quantities delivered through packing list, PO, B/L and invoice.
- Compares the actual stock with the system and analyze the variance monthly.
- Monitors the waste quantities daily.
- Follows up with the Warehouse team leader to prepare the store manpower before receiving the shipment
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm