- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Marketing section head is working jointly with Marketing Manager to ensure the strategic alignment between the organization’s goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet those objectives. This role requires a deep understanding of tele and digital marketing and the key performance indicators used to track specific channels including web, social, paid search, SEO, email, etc., to generate leads for potential sales opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conduct market research to assess market opportunity, identify customer behaviours and insights. In addition, give necessary information for the annual sales target forecast.
- Be aware of products and services, industry innovation and thinking, media owners deals/offers and apply knowledge to support the sales team in delivering brilliant client solutions
- Provide research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical media plan
Brand & Media Plan Development
- Collaborate with marketing manager and team to drive brand awareness and product penetration.
- Collaborate in creating and executing customer awareness plans for products and services, through naming, messaging, calls, and appropriate digital marketing channels
- Collaborate in activities such as forecasting, branding, positioning, creative concepts
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and external events calendar to drive awareness with new prospects and accelerate existing opportunities
- Responsible for the overarching strategy of the IT Valley corporate website, including UX, design, SEO and content development. Collaborates closely with web development to optimize website content and conversions
- Develop a centralized marketing calendar to include spotlight articles, social media and email campaigns, overseeing their full lifecycle, including creative/copy development, data segmentation, and reporting/analysis
- Organize and manage events for major customers, including program design and execution.
- Handling seasonal gifts and giveaways for active and potential customers
- Delivers prepared sales talks, reading from scripts (with necessary adjustments) that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Explains products or services and prices, and answers questions from customers.
- Answers incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Schedules appointments with prospective customers for sales representatives based on our associates’ schedules
- Records the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deals with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases, referring orders for filing.
- Conducts client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
IT Valley is a red hat partner, IBM partner in Egypt offers IT solutions such as red hat Linux, IBM solutions, and security network in Egypt and Dubai.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT Valley
IT Valley is a fast growing to deliver quality of IT solutions and network security, IT Valley provide IT solutions to...