- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Run MPS for allocated portfolio of SKU’s considering the level of forecast accuracy and safety stock level.
- Manage the capacity planning by flattering the production plan; while ensuring not having SLOBs.
- Identify the above limits boundaries within the capacity planning and high light to management team to ensure proper action is taken.
- Monitor the stock planning to maintain the target stock level.
- Share the production plan with the Industry team, and ensure its fulfilment.
- Screen SLOBs stocks, and ensure having a proper depletion plan with commercial team.
- Monitor the actual sales across allocated portfolio; and take needed corrective action as a response of over / under sales.
- Check sales FRCST and ensure its alignment with the SLA with Demand planning.
- Run MRP to replenish the materials on time depending on their total lead-time.
- Distribute a monthly FRCST for the agreed time horizon to all suppliers.
- Communicate orders with the desired suppliers, and ensure their OTIF delivery.
- Work closely with the logistics team regarding shipments clearance update.
- Work closely with the procurement team to optimize the MOQ with local and foreign suppliers.
- Consider as Supply Chain representative for all NPL projects.
- Work on identifying both FG and Materials inventory projection for the agreed time horizon.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Electronics Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
People are any organization’s biggest asset and are the main driving force behind any successful operation. Wisely HR is your one stop HR shop to help you attract and retain the right talents, outsource specific HR function and maximize your employees' performance thus driving...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely HR