- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Build new prospects for new business opportunities with the goal of maintaining assigned levels of business and expanding new sales
- Building & Maintaining Strong Pipeline through Our CRM.
- Build new prospects for new business opportunities with the goal of maintaining assigned levels of business and expanding new sales.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Conducting sales presentations for prospective clients.
- Go to site visits for customers to present our products.
- Maintaining an effective communication channels with the clients.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through after sales follow-up.
- Following up sales leads and new customer in the pipeline.
- Facilitate and coordinate set up of new projects, ensuring cohesion between Operations and Sales.
- Identify new major account customers and direct sales accounts and offering them suitable product mix after analyzing their needs to enlarge the customer base.
- Identify sales promotion opportunities in order to increase the business potential.
- Build long-term relationships with the clients by always giving client the personalized service they deserve.
- Gathering data, Knocking Door compiling necessary information, and preparing daily and Monthly reports.
- Representing the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promoting existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Creating proposals/Contracts to promote company products.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Report that shows the required target to move customers from Lead to Closed:-
- Today’s Calls
- Tasks and Events, Demos
- Leads By Status
- Leads By Source
- Converted Leads
- Open Potentials.
- Sales Person's Performance Report.
- Potentials Closing by this Month
- This month sales
- Closed Won.
- Quarterly Forecast Summary
- Contact Mailing List
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
See all Careers and Jobs at IMI
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy...