- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Incentives and Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for an Office Manager/Customer Relations to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures and maintain customers relation and inquiries.Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment for the employees, ensuring high levels of satisfactions for customers.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Maintain customers relationships and handle their complaints and pass it to the responsible department.
- Take feedback from walk-Ins and customers randomly.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office & showroom condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires
- Address employees query regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
About this Company
DE.CI, furniture brand originated in Egypt, combines the beauty and sophistication of art and the consistency and reliability of function. Every piece is inspired of all forms of art and everyday splendors of life, to bring you the elegance, luxury and comfort you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at DE.CI Cairo