- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Financial Accountant will be tasked with developing and implementing new accounting methods and processes, as well as improvements to automated accounting systems. The Financial Accountant will be participating in budgeting and forecasting processes, identifying and resolving complex financial issues, and researching root cause of key variances and recommending corrective/preventative actions.
- ERP System Implementation
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payable, account receivables.
- Provide appropriate accounting information to customers when needed.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Managing Customers and Vendors accounts and collect payments.
About this Company
DE.CI, furniture brand originated in Egypt, combines the beauty and sophistication of art and the consistency and reliability of function. Every piece is inspired of all forms of art and everyday splendors of life, to bring you the elegance, luxury and comfort you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at DE.CI Cairo