- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Reviewing of tender drawings and documents
- Responsible for making and reviewing MEP calculation notes, shop drawings and As-Built Drawings (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Fighting) and ensuring its compliance with designs and to be properly coordinated with other disciplines.
- Solve technical issues and Preparing R.F.I s to solve any conflict between MEP drawing and other disciplines.
- Good knowledge of Applying local and international standards like Egyptian Code, ASTM
- Responsible for reviewing MEP materials and ensuring its compliance with contract requirements.
- Capable of dealing with the material take off for different MEP systems.
- Finalize technical queries and issues with the vendors, report the issue to company, receive replies and ensure the results are fully implemented.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports, and release contractor/worker payments.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFI) when necessary.
- Advise on the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of MEP systems and equipment, such as pumps, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office