- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Software Technical Support Engineer or Application Support Engineer will provide IT software consulting services and work with the teachers and staff to resolve applications and products issues. Provide highly qualified resources to deploy such solutions including implementation, training and support, which will allow teachers and staff to maintain or improve their system. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, motivated to provide exceptional customer service from inception to resolution for each issue, responsiveness, collaboration, technical Support expertise, and business acumen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary Software technical Support.
- Data migration and testing.
- Backup and Restore database and check it .
- Designing modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
- Receiving requests for new modules and modification to existing tasks. Participate in setting and implementing programming standards, procedures and common libraries for projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Prepare and present progress reports on project/activities as required. (Crystal Reports, Reporting Services)
- Testing and evaluating the systems functionality to ensure successful integration.
- Take ownership of Staff issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve Staff issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation (when required) of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Upgrade or migrate the software
- Troubleshooting, data recovering and reinstalling Software.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Staff
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AISE West opened in 2009 in Sheikh Zayed City. The attractive campus is located in a peaceful suburban setting about 20 km from Cairo’s center. We serve a predominantly Egyptian community. The school has grown steadily to encompass the whole range from PreK to Gr 12; currently...
See all Careers and Jobs at American International School