- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commission and bouns
About the Job
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Input program scheduling details, logistics details and follow through on implementation.
- Ensure instructors and clients are informed of all aspects of program and schedule pre-delivery
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate customer registration and scheduling
- Confirm customer attendance and progress
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest and implement solutions when there is a service issue.
- Handle refunds.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle student and instructor logistics and assist in proper resource management
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2009, Be Group has showed a fast growing performance in the field of E marketing and web Design that the company turned from being limited E-marketing business to an integrated internet solutions provider managed to open new markets across Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Be 4 E-Marketing