- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation allowance
About the Job
Responsible for managing and follow up the broader process of contract manufacturing and coordinating multiple functions/stakeholders that interact or are affected by finished goods that are toll manufactured.
- The Only responsible person to control and achieve the Master Production Schedule
- Lead and Manage All interactions and communications with the Manufacturing site to facilitate our production processes and keep it lean.
- Attend all production process and Interact effectively with all departments at the Manufacturing Sites, troubleshoot all bottlenecks that can affect/ delay or deviate the Production procedures and agreed Time lines and assuring PM compliance with Regulatory affair’s requirements.
- Prepare Hard file for all production batches including instructions check lists .
- Effectively report to the supply chain managers with the Raw materials and Packaging Materials status at the manufacturing sites inventories on Monthly Basis, providing clear picture about the inventory level, (Quarantined, Released, Refused).
- Fixing the Production time line and due dates for production batches for running products and Pipeline and scale-up batches (Pilot batches).
- Coordinate with the concerned departments at the manufacturing sites (RA/R&D/QA/QC/ Production / Planning) for stake holding processes to get production dates on/in time, and timely effective.
- Coordinate complex supply and business relationships with material/component suppliers, toll processors and business partners showing good communication with all communities and build our Company Values.
- Develop, maintain and leverage an expert knowledge of a complex portfolio of products/processes to efficiently and effectively manage Toll projects in a proactive manner. And expect the Manufacturing sites shutdown and coordinate early for Production Plan B.
- Lead collaborative internal with all departments R&D, and Registration to fulfil their needs from the Manufacturing sites.
- Building Data Base showing the Manufacturer name, contact details, Available Lines, available capacities, and available tools……etc.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications / Education:
- Pharmacy, chemical and physical sciences, or biochemistry
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical production for at least one year
- Very High communications skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta pharma® was established in 2010 to represent an added value in the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt through:
• Establishing one of the best manufacturing facilities in the Middle East referenced by the international standards (GMP).
• Building a well...