- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, bonus
- Males Only
About the Job
The primary responsibility of a chemical sales specialist is to:
- Promote and sell company products and services by interacting with established customers and new prospects as well as developing new territories.
- Develop excellent technical knowledge of the company products and services and their application to customer needs and requirements.
- The chemical sales specialist also quotes prices, terms of sales and delivery dates to customers.
- Familiarizing customers with new and existing products by securing samples, literature and specifications.
- Establishing personal relationships through sales calls and providing market intelligence to the management.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning