- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Determines project specifications (with project team / manager) by studying project design, performance standards and completing technical studies.
- Plan and review civil tasks related to the project engineering and procurement activities.
- Evaluate and confirm (with project team / manager) the technical designs and drawing produced from technical department according to site conditions.
- Able to provide technical designs for any needed civil tasks in the project.
- Provide technical reports to the operations / technical manager and the project manager in relation to project technical details
- Handle all procurement activities and purchase orders related to the project (with QA/QC &technical department).
- Plan and maintain quality standards (quality/ technical) department regarding engineering and procurement technical aspects.
- Provide onsite training's to foremen and technicians for the related tasks regarding installation and commissioning.
- Ability to perform civil designs.
- Reporting on daily basis to the production manager.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Eng. Abd Elhady Abd ElMoneim and Eng. Samy Fahim began the business that was to evolve into Mohm in 1974. From humble beginnings in a rented workshop in east Cairo, came an engineering works that was to prove a trailblazer. Today, ‘Metal-X’ is a market leader in expanded metal...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multi M Group