- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams to ensure the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams.
- Ensure the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements
- Participate in the required reports according to Project Manager request.
- Review shop drawings and as-built drawings, and ensure documents and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Prepare technical and material submittals.
- Study and prepare requests for information for various projects and follow up on subcontractor’s progress.
- Interact with the Material Engineers regarding the material submittal and specifications; resolve any unexpected technical difficulties, and any other problems that may arise.
- Manage quantity surveying, payments and change orders.
- Follow up and review subcontractors' invoices.
- Follow up and record the invoices from the client.
- Follow-up with Procurement Department during negotiations and offer award or sub-contract terms, performance and payments for Subcontractors.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Gama Construction is an Egypt-based Company that delivers turnkey construction projects for a diverse group of high-profile clients. Founded in 1991, and a member of Triangle Group since August 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gama Construction
Registered as class “A” in general construction by the...