- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Installs, Support, and Repairs Multimedia electronic devices such as LCD, TV, Receiver, and Light Current systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning electronic products like LED’s , Satellite receivers, Home appliance, and White goods.
- Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
- Lead, develop & motivate the workshop team.
- Spare parts planning, sourcing and purchasing and service tools.
- Report product performance, staff evaluation and suggestions for product improvements.
- Applying quality standards in all processes.
- Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment.
- Support customers & dealers for company electronic products.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
SkyLine Group is a group of companies that’s been founded in 1995 to supply the latest, high value and quality products in the field of Consumer Electronics. SkyLine Consumer Electronics is an integrated group of companies that were created for the purpose of supplying...
See all Careers and Jobs at Skyline