- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Females Only
About the Job
About the job:
Studies Engineer will be responsible for Studying the technical specification and ensure its compatibility with customer needs, prepare the technical quotation for the project, follow up with sales department customers feedback and make any needed amendments on the quotations.
- Make accurate study for technical specifications and ensure its compatibility with customer needs to submit suitable technical quotation.
- Prepare the technical quotation according to specifications and develop any alternative technical solutions to satisfy customer needs.
- Provide technical support to sales engineers regarding the submitted quotations and follow up their communication with customers.
- Responsible for making any requested technical or financial amendments on the submitted quotations.
- Continuously update the form of technical quotation to be more competitive in the market.
- Continuously search for and evaluate the specifications of new products.
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.